Tag Archives: options candlestick trigger method

Options Profit Accelerator – Candlestick Trigger Method

Options Profit Accelerator

Candlestick Trigger Method

Happy Thanks Giving,

Recently, I stumbled upon a strange “quirk” around how most people trade options that led me to discover a simple technique that almost anyone can use to potentially:

  • Earn up to 5% every month, or the equivalent of up to 60% every year.

It all has to do with a special trade that finds the safest markets and then scales out in 2 steps to lock in profit as quickly as possible.

Go here to download the step-by-step ‘blueprint’ that reveals how it’s done, and follow along with the training video.

I think you’ll be surprised.

Good Trading,

Bill Poulos

p.s. WARNING: There IS some bad news, though. It’s all about how you’re probably only making about 10% of what you COULD be making in the markets, while leaving 90% of your profit potential on the table.

Find out if you’re guilty here…